Firefli is hiring an interactive art director to join their multidisciplinary product team. You’ll work to ensure that the design, content, and technology we develop are greater than the sum of their parts. Your attention to detail and deep visual design skills will help Firefli’s clients shine.
Character + Craft
Who is the right fit?
- Are passionate and intentional about design with have a portfolio that emphasizes your web/UI skills
- Take your work more seriously than yourself
- Can collaborate across specialties, working easily with developers and writers
What will you do?
- Research clients and their industries, leveraging data and insights to help inform your design decisions
- Create design systems that support websites from concept to code
- Build websites alongside producers to ensure they’re pixel-perfect
- Named One of the Top 20 Best Places to Work in Virginia
- Flexible work schedule that can be on-site, hybrid, or remote
- See your designs come to life as part of Firefli’s full-service product team (aka, you don’t have to code)
- Plenty of other benefits
From #NerdAlerts to NerdU
Our nerdiness ties us together as a team, whether we’re sharing our latest hobbies, viral trends, or design hacks. People and ideas thrive at Firefli because they’re supported by a culture that’s intentionally at the core of who we are.
As part of the Firefli team, you’ll get to work on award-winning, multi-industry projects that make the web (and the world) a more inclusive place.
You Can Have Your Cake and Eat It, too*
* we also often do have cake in the office