As a content creator on a multi-disciplinary product team, you’ll work alongside designers, developers, and project managers to plan and build custom digital experiences. Your job is to craft product content that’s precise, human, and helpful.
Character + Craft
Who is the right fit?
- Be a strong, adaptable writer who is familiar with digital content best practices
- Love getting lost in the details, but are still able to see the big picture and understand how content fits into it
- Are scrappy, resourceful, and take initiative
What will you do?
- Research clients and their industries, leveraging data and insights to help inform your content decisions
- Create and implement content plans that support project goals and align with client voice
- Build websites alongside designers and developers to ensure they’re pixel-perfect in appearance and tone
- Named One of the Top 20 Best Places to Work in Virginia
- Flexible work schedule that can be on-site, hybrid, or remote
- See your content come to life as part of Firefli’s end-to-end product team
- Plenty of other benefits
From #NerdAlerts to NerdU
Our nerdiness ties us together as a team, whether we’re sharing our latest hobbies, viral trends, or design hacks. People and ideas thrive at Firefli because they’re supported by a culture that’s intentionally at the core of who we are.
As part of the Firefli team, you’ll get to work on award-winning, multi-industry projects that make the web (and the world) a more inclusive place.
You Can Have Your Cake and Eat It, too*
* we also often do have cake in the office