Firefli is currently seeking a uniquely qualified individual to be a Senior Strategist. The Senior Strategist will collaborate with the Firefli Strategy team and work closely with the Director of Strategy to execute marketing initiatives, manage day-to-day communications with multiple clients, oversee editorial direction/social media strategy for multiple clients, and assist with management of content producers within the team.
Who Should Apply?
The ideal candidate must have a keen understanding of how strategic content within brand voice fits into integrated digital eco-systems. Firefli is looking for someone who is passionate about content marketing as a means of building customer relationships and increasing conversion opportunities. This role requires creation of relevant stories for our clients on multiple platforms, causing target audiences to take action, and driving multi-faceted engagement.
Moreover, as a nimble and in-demand agency, each firefli commonly wears many hats to better serve clients. Therefore, we’re seeking someone who can fill this highly productive role while juggling the challenges of working in a fast-paced, client-focused environment.
- Work alongside Director of Strategy to create and execute marketing plans
- Project and campaign management
- Coordinate interviews, video/photoshoots, etc.
- Coordinate communications with assigned clients
- Work alongside the Director of Strategy (and Strategy team) to understand clients’ needs and develop content marketing and/or social media plans, including annual/monthly content calendars, platform recommendations, ongoing engagement strategies, etc.
- Plan both client and internal (for Firefli’s digital presence) content calendars as needed and adhere to appropriate approval processes
- Produce content assets (i.e. blog, video, etc.) on behalf of clients as part of their on-going content marketing strategy.
- Direct internal content producers in creating social media content that maximizes community engagement and oversee its implementation.
- Assist/manage creation of other forms of content production, including creative briefs, infographics, etc.
- Work alongside Strategy team to produce quarterly reports for assigned clients
- Actively monitor and contribute to online reporting dashboards
- High awareness of new technologies, digital trends, and innovations. Ability to master new concepts quickly and adapt to emerging practices is vital.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the social media landscape for effective new tools, trends, strategies and emerging technologies.
- Take initiative to optimize current social media products/tools/processes/services.
- Bolster company-wide social media knowledge by supporting internal staff trainings, knowledge-sharing processes, and best practices when possible.
- Clear expertise and confidence as a writer and communicator.
- have strong client-facing skills with ability to present complex material in simple terms.
- Display leadership and strong initiative.
- Ability to work independently, but within a collaborative, team environment.
- Be comfortable maintaining/moderating numerous social media channels for clients in a variety of industries.
- Must have experience planning and managing social ad campaigns (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Must have experience creating social media reports (preferably utilizing social media maintenance/reporting tools such as Hootsuite, Raven, etc.).
- Must have experience utilizing a modern Content Management System (CMS), such as WordPress.
- Experience or working knowledge of optimizing content for search engines and social platforms.
- Advanced web writing skills, such as HTML, CSS, etc., are not required, but are a plus.
- Be willing to pursue knowledge base growth.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Enjoy coming to work every day.
- 5-10 years of combined education and experience in content strategy, social media, content production, web writing, and/or professional communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a similar field.
Firefli is a strategy agency built on a relationship-focused culture and a proven track record.
Through thoughtful, customized solutions, we challenge our clients to see “what’s possible,” and then collaborate with them to deliver it. We dedicate ourselves to a higher standard through purposeful employee growth, strategic client partnerships, and a bold commitment to enhancing our expertise.
Though we work with clients on a national level, we love supporting companies of all shapes and sizes by turning digital vision into reality.
In addition to being mentioned by Forbes, Firefli has also been recognized alongside CNN, Hubspot, and Time Warner Cable by the Webby Awards, the leading international ceremony honoring excellence on the Internet.