Firefli is currently seeking a diversely talented individual to be a Content Marketer. Candidates should have 5-7 years of combined education and experience. He or she will work closely with the Strategy team to produce content for on-going marketing initiatives, assist with social media content/advertising for multiple clients, and support any other content-focused needs.
Who Should Apply?
Firefli is looking for someone who is passionate about storytelling and original content as a means of building customer relationships and increasing conversion opportunities. At its core, this role requires creation of relevant stories for our clients on multiple platforms – causing target audiences to take action, and driving multi-faceted engagement.
Moreover, as a nimble and in-demand agency, each firefli commonly wears multiple hats to better serve clients. Therefore, we’re seeking someone who can fill this highly productive role while juggling the challenges of working in a fast-paced, client-first environment.
- Produce content assets (i.e. social media, blog, infographics, etc.) on behalf of clients and Firefli as part of on-going content marketing strategies
- Produce creative social media content that maximizes community engagement and assist with its implementation
- Assist in other forms of content production, including new website builds, website maintenance, etc., as needed
- Assist with moderation of user engagement on numerous social channels (both client and internal)
- Appropriately respond to user comments or questions in a manner consistent with Firefli’s social media policy, when necessary
- Assist with monitoring and monthly/quarterly reporting of both content strategy and social media advertising effectiveness for numerous clients
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data in order to optimize the content calendar and provide recommendations for campaigns
- High awareness of new technologies, digital trends, and innovations. Ability to master new concepts quickly and adapt to emerging practices is vital.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the content marketing/social media landscape for effective new tools, trends, strategies and emerging technologies
- Take initiative to optimize current social media products/tools/processes/services
- Bolster company-wide social media knowledge by supporting internal staff trainings, knowledge-sharing processes, and best practices when possible
- Clear expertise and confidence as a writer and communicator
- Display strong initiative and honed attention to detail
- Be comfortable contributing to/maintaining/moderating numerous social media channels for clients in a variety of industries
- Display experience in creating/managing social advertising campaigns (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience utilizing a modern Content Management System (CMS), such as WordPress, is a plus
- Experience creating web analytics and/or social media reports is a plus
- Advanced web writing skills, such as HTML, CSS, etc., are not required, but are a plus
- Be willing to pursue knowledge base growth
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Enjoy coming to work every day
- 5-7 years of combined education and experience in content strategy, social media, content production, web writing, and/or professional communication
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a similar field
Firefli is a strategy agency built on a relationship-focused culture and a proven track record.
Through thoughtful, customized solutions, we challenge our clients to see “what’s possible,” and then collaborate with them to deliver it. We dedicate ourselves to a higher standard through purposeful employee growth, strategic client partnerships, and a bold commitment to enhancing our expertise.
Though we work with clients on a national level, we love supporting companies of all shapes and sizes by turning digital vision into reality.
In addition to being mentioned by Forbes, Firefli has also been recognized alongside CNN, Hubspot, and Time Warner Cable by the Webby Awards, the leading international ceremony honoring excellence on the Internet.