The primary role for the Client Services Associate is to help both the Firefli team and clients stay organized, on track, and in constant communication. Attention to detail, tracking of milestones, trafficking of client deliverables, and clear communication will be vital aspects of the role.
Because the Client Services Associate will be engaged in various relationships and stages with our clients, this individual must have a strong ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment that is deadline-sensitive and detail-driven. Excellent organization and communication skills are vital.
- Assist with management of internal project management software
- Assist with client communications, as directed by leadership
- Assist with collection of project assets from clients and/or vendors, as needed (i.e. photography)
- Assist with client on-boarding, as directed by leadership
- Assist with fielding and directing phone calls
- Coordinate, review, and report billable hours to leadership on monthly basis
- Schedule client and internal meetings, as directed by leadership
- Create meeting agendas
- Keep accurate and detailed meeting notes
- Anticipate obstacles and aggressively address concerns that could undermine client relationships
- Nurture client relationships to remain successful and trust-based
- Assist team leaders in tracking workflow from creative briefing to production to completion (i.e. project tracking)
- Build strong, working relationships with clients
- Excellent listening, writing, and communication skills
- Unrelenting attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Deadline-driven mindset
- Show willingness to support team in whatever capacities necessary to meet deadlines
- Ability to track project activity, communicate effectively with team members, and assist in managing client expectations
- Experience with (and continued interest in) clients services, digital, etc.
Future Expectations from Firefli
- Never stop learning
- Become proficient with basic digital strategy, design, and development terminology
- Stay on the cutting edge via training and professional growth
- Develop a solid understanding of the lifecycle of Firefli’s products and services
- Be prepared to wear multiple hats
- Have fun
- 5-7 years of combined education and experience in client relations, project management, and/or professional communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a similar field
Firefli is a strategy agency built on a relationship-focused culture and a proven track record.
Through thoughtful, customized solutions, we challenge our clients to see “what’s possible,” and then collaborate with them to deliver it. We dedicate ourselves to a higher standard through purposeful employee growth, strategic client partnerships, and a bold commitment to enhancing our expertise.
Though we work with clients on a national level, we love supporting companies of all shapes and sizes by turning digital vision into reality.
In addition to being mentioned by Forbes, Firefli has also been recognized alongside CNN, Hubspot, and Time Warner Cable by the Webby Awards, the leading international ceremony honoring excellence on the Internet.